Saturday, September 25, 2010

the large hadron collision

Raj: Dude, I'm glad you finally got a girlfriend, but you have to do all that lovey-dovey stuff in front of those of us who don't?
Sheldon: Actually, he might have to. There's an economic concept known as a "positional good", in which an object is only valued by the possessor because it's not possessed by others. The term was coined in 1976 by economist Fred Hirsch to replace the more colloquial but less precise "neener-neener".
Howard: It's not true. My happiness is not dependent on my best friend being miserable and alone.
Raj: Thank you.
Howard: Although I'd be lying if I say it wasn't a little bit of a perk.
Leonard: Wh0's miserable and alone?
Raj: Me
Leonard: Oh, I used to be like that. Then I got a girlfriend.
Sheldon: In pre-1976 terms: neener neener.


(Perdonen, pero no puedo parar, it's too good)

2 comments:

v./ September 25, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

Lo mejor despues de Big Bang Theory es...
Mer citando sus dialogos!
Geniales.
My proudest momento fue cuando vi que Leslie Winkle uso una remera que yo tengo!

m. September 26, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

¿Qué remera es?

Hay una mina que teje cosas de crochet (la conozco de flickr) y su "rubik's cube kleenex cozy" (I know!) was featured on the BBT! :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66187156@N00/4067179218/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66187156@N00/4289756498/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP